Inspirational Street Looks (Picked For You)
If you are confused about the new trends or just figure out what to wear, here are some Inspirational Styles that you can't go wrong with!
- Chinos are not very different from jeans. They look their best when worn with a blazer or waistcoat.
- Casual shirts are the best choices to have a casual smart look which works for both weekdays and weekends. Make sure they fit you in the neck and sleeves. According to fashionbeans editor; you should be able to fit two fingers comfortably between your neck and collar and when you turn your head the collar should stay still.
- When it comes to sport jackets or blazers, they must fit your body PERFECTLY. It’s a common knowledge to try on the size below what you normally go for.
|From LEFT ---> RIGHT|
- Tucci Bewley & Ritch Mens Mocha Burgundy Chinos
- New Mens Superdry Commodity Blazer Jacket
- Uniforms For The Dedicated Midlake Blue Flecked Fleece Jacket £143.65
- Original Penguin Penguin Men's Nathaniel Beanie £20
- Men's Paul Smith London Speck print slim fit shirt £145.00 - House of Fraser
- Howick Men's Amplefourth Printed shirt £49.00 - House of Fraser
- Paul Smith Men's Tapered Burgundy Twill Chinos
- Richard James Beanie Bobble Hat £145
- For knit jumpers or cardigans, make sure that they aren’t so tight nor too chunky for a slim look. It should be not tight to layer a piece underneath but are cut slim through the sides. For me; round neck pullovers are always preferable than turtle necks.
- Bomber jackets are on-trend this year and they are perfect pick for a weekend look.
- Beanies and scarves… The statements accessories for men. You can never go wrong with that in winter. Just make sure they are huge and chunky. :)
|From LEFT ---> RIGHT|
- Kaporal Jumper Chaze Beige, Sojeans £55
- Peter Werth Barstow chunky basket knit scarf, House of Fraser£35
- Timberland Cable Scarf, Surfdome £49.99
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Pensacola Dual-fabric Blue Jacket £671.50
- Rag & Bone Graham shawl-neck sweater £245
- Peter Werth Baker chunky basket knit beanie, House of Fraser £25
- Beams Cable-Knit Beanie, Mr.Porter £75
- Trussardi Contrast panel bomber jacket £740
This photo (look) is one of the greatest example to show the importance of an accessory for men. The scarf... I can only see the scarf here. LOVED IT! WANT IT for myself too... It's unisex. Statement scarves guys... Statement scarves...
- Barneys New York Contrast Border Scarf £308.07
- Topman Light Grey Textured Jumper £32
- Levi's Blue faded Jeans £202.27
- Gucci pattern nylon jacket £570
- Billy Reid dark oak quail jacket £461.77
- And the last look... The look that a scarf creates... Again... :)When you go with solid colour for most of your outfits, printed scarves are the way to make a final touch for a stylish look.
- Boss Black Men's Hugo Coxton Overcoat £419.99
- Scotch & Soda Men's Single breasted coat with inner £300
- Dolce & Gabbana concealed button shirt £260
- Alexander McQueen God Save McQueen printed modal scarf £445
- Dolce & Gabbana crew neck sweater £370
- Belstaff Wool Kester Crewneck Pullover in Dark Charcoal £383