Tuesday 8 October 2013

2 Guys, 2 Girls, Autumn, and Streets!

My friend B, me, and Vassilis
I always find the street style more exciting than runways. 
Because people stare at me as if I'm a stalker or something when they realize that I try to take their photos on street, you have to settle down with my male friend’s street look which I am allowed t take hundreds of photos! :)

Just because the weekend was sunny doesn’t mean that it’s not going to get cloudy and cold again. 
I am a person who gets cold easily and apparently so are my friends. I can also admit that I miss wearing winter outfits; warm, cosy, and soft.
On this post we –as women – took over the camera too! But just as decoration J The details are still about menswear.
You know my friend B very well now. He is a metrosexual playboy. He loves being stylish. And as a guest model we have my other friend Vassilis this time. He is a  stylish guy too but that day he joined us after gym so his style is sporty & comfy smart. J


This time Vassilis' style first! ( I am a good host) 


Apparently he likes American "apparel". So do I! 
Abercrombie & Fitch and Nike are my two favourite brands too. Especially the Abercrombie sweaters! 
I loved his Nike trainers too. Red and navy is a good couple!

And B's style...

We love men with winter accessories! The scarf is my favourite! 
Don't forget; statement scarves are very trendy this season!


It's B's winter essential: Moncler
On the left: The details of his jumper by Alexander McQueen. I really loved it. At first sight I thought it was Hugo Boss because of the style and the garment but McQueen surprised me. 


This photo has nothing to do with the post but I decided to post it because I really liked it! :) 
I think I took a good shot!
Place: Le Pain Quotidien  

Follow TrendHimUK on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment