Wednesday 18 September 2013

Men @ London Fashion Week - Harry Styles was the star!

Another London Fashion Week set up at Somerset House full of celebrities & models overseas, and apparently Harry Styles, taking a front-row seat at the Fashion East show in the Topshop space, was the star of the week! Wherever you click he is there. I don't complain...

I loved his patterned t-shirt and black skinny jeans but I can't say the same things for his leopard t-shirt...

While Harry Styles was making his appearance Burberry Prorsum became another star of the week.
It was hard to find men styles during the week because as always women were everywhere :p


I loved Harry Styles' patterned t-shirt and black skinny jeans but I can't say the same things for his leopard t-shirt...




No comments:

Post a Comment